Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Please contact our Customer Service line toll free at 1-866-522-5578 for assistance. In order to help you efficiently, please mention the model number you have purchased and the part that you need for replacement. It will be very helpful if you have the PO number from the retailer you purchased from as well.
By choosing Azzuri, you choose a high quality vanity that is well built and can be used with reliability. We build every Azzuri vanity with furniture-grade construction. You can typically expect the following features:
- Solid wood frame or high-grade engineer wood
- Corner block structure
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Durable hardware
- Adjustable leg levelers
Wooden vanities require regular maintenance to ensure their long lasting beauty and functionality.
- Dust the vanity frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth, as well as polish it on a regular basis.
- Clean the surface by rubbing in the direction of the grain. Use furniture cleaners or polishes recommended by your local hardware store, following manufacturer's application and cleaning instructions. Avoid using silicone cleaners and waxes.
- Clean up excess water and spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over for a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
It is essential that you perform regular maintenance and cleaning of your stone countertop. Please follow these instructions:
- Marble/Granite is porous and easily stained. Wipe off anything spilled on it immediately. It should be washed or cleaned regularly with fresh warm water and a non-abrasive clean cloth. Also, using a nonabrasive, neutral (pH balanced) cleaner will help remove dirt and grime, but it is recommended to first try warm water only.
- Marble / Granite top has been sealed at the manufacturing facility. The sealer acts as a stain inhibitor and prevents most stains and soil from being absorbed into the porous surface, but it is NOT a guarantee against staining. All spills should be cleaned immediately. Avoid contact with all oils and petroleum-based products.
- Also, avoid contact with all acid or caustic products such as vinegar, citrus or fruit juices, soda, chlorine, and nail polish remover. If the marble/granite is well sea led, the warm water and non-abrasive cloth should keep it clean.
- Every year the marble/granite should be sealed with a good quality marble/granite sealer. Marble/Granite sealers are available at most retail home supply stores. Follow the instructions on the sealer container for proper application and frequency of use.
- Placing protective pads on the bottom of any heavy objects will help prevent scratching of the marble / granite surface. Periodically rotate accessories on marble/granite so that they don't sit in the same spot for an extended period of time.
It is important but easy to care for your vitreous china sink to keep it looking its best for years.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners. Clean regularly with non-abrasive cleansers and non-scratching sponges.
- Wash sink with warm water, mild detergent and a damp cloth, or soft sponge. Rinse thoroughly using clean warm water.