Azzuri takes pride in the quality of our products. As a commitment to our customers we cover all our products under our exclusive One-Year Limited Warranty. The warranty covers all defects in materials and manufacturing for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of shipment. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser who acquires the product from an authorized Azzuri dealer or directly from Azzuri. The warranty applies only to products exposed to normal residential use during the one-year period.
If a products fails due to defects in materials or manufacturing during the warranty period, Azzuri will either authorize a full product replacement, a parts replacement, or a repair at its discretion. In cases where repair or replacement is not possible Azzuri may pay alternate remuneration at its discretion. It is Azzuri's option whether we will repair, replace, or offer remuneration for countertop pieces during the 1-year period after initial installation. The installation process can cause stress to the countertop and create weaknesses or damages that are not immediately visible and are not considered manufacturer's defects. Azzuri will evaluate such claims on a case-by-case basis and always require photographic evidence.
STONE CHARACTERISTICS: Natural stone exhibits color variations. It is possible that new and/ or replacement pieces may not match existing pieces. Natural variations in color, grain, and veining are not considered defective and are excluded from the warranty. Azzuri applies a light sealer to our stone tops but this does not guarantee impermeability. Azzuri recommends the consumer clean all spills immediately.
FINISH AND WOOD CHARACTERISTICS: Sustained exposure to light causes changes to the color of natural wood and finishes. For this reason replacement pieces and parts may not have the exact color of existing pieces and are not considered defective. Exposure to extreme changes in temperature and/or humidity can cause wood to warp and is not covered by the warranty. Small imperfections such as shallow surface splits and pockets are naturally occurring and not considered defective.
All warranty claims must include photographic evidence and a detailed description of the claim.
Exclusion from Warranty:
- This warranty DOES NOT APPLY to installation or any other labor charges associated with the repair, removal, reinstallation or consequential damages.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to defects or damage caused by improper installation/ handling, negligence, misuse, abuse or improper maintenance including cleaning and/or cleaning products, agents or chemicals.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY when products are used in institutional, commercial or other non-residential settings.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY when products are damaged or destroyed by accidents or natural catastrophes like fires, floods, or earthquakes.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to normal variations in the quality of wood, stone, and glass material including varying grains, knots, and colors inherent in natural products and veneers.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to color changes and surface cracks due to direct sunlight, extreme temperature fluctuations, humidity conditions and cleaning agents.
- Any transformation or alteration made to an AZZURI product automatically VOIDS the warranty.